College days of 40+ years ago were without computers, laptops, and smartphones.
Today, video conferenced classrooms brings new paragons for learning.
The Chronicle of Higher Education does a ‘Trends Snapshot’ asking, What’s Ahead for College Broadband?
- What community partnerships can be taken beyond the campus?
- How do you manage the burden to the cost of high-speed internet and the needed hardware?
- Students and teachers do have new perils and opportunities. How do you maximize these environments?
- What happens to the digital gaps that are not closed after the implementation of broadband infrastructure?
- In a digital world, how does a student most effectively communicate with college resources?
If you have ideas or comments, please email your story to email@example.com.
What’s Ahead for College Broadband? Published 2021. Accessed May 13, 2022. https://connect.chronicle.com/CHE-CI-WC-2022-CollegeBroadband-TrendsSnapshot-Cisco_Landing-Page.html