Requires Future Proof Fiber
What is are the projected peak bandwidth requirements for a household of 4 through 2030?
A family of 4 should ask how to they use the internet:
- How many and when are the internet devices connected?
- Tablets, smartphones, desktop, laptops, IoT devices (Internet of Things) like a Ring doorbell with video.
- Live streaming events?
- Who uses the internet at home?
- Work from home adults
- Business – entrepreneurial
- What types of applications use the internet?
- Movie streamers
- YouTube / Vimeo
- Video conferencing
- Data file exchanges for employment
- Social media
Internet Speed Test
Learn more about speed tests and periodically run a speedtest on your computer devices; especially the laptop, tablet, and smartphones.
- Cellular 4G / 5 G speed test
- WiFi speed test at home vs at work through wired networks
Be aware of the time of day that you are running a speed test as the evening will generally see slower speeds than the rest of the day because of other that maybe on your network locally or in your internet service provider coverage area.
The WNC Broadband Leadership team is receptive to your feedback.
FBA Sees $100 Billion Cost for Nationwide Fiber Broadband – Telecompetitor. (2021, June 22). Telecompetitor.com. https://www.telecompetitor.com/fba-sees-100-billion-cost-for-nationwide-fiber-broadband/