A panel of broadband experts, including WNC Broadband Project’s Bill Sederburg, discussed how to embark on a program – either on their own or with partners – to implement broadband infrastructure to benefit residents.
- Moe Davis | Democratic Nominee 11th Congressional District
- Danny Bottoms | Vision Cashiers; Public WiFi Project
- Mike Hawkins | Transylvania County Board of Commissioners Chair
- Hunter Goosman | ERC Executive Director/CEO
- William Sederburg, Phd. | WestNGN Chair
Federal and state policy issues were discussed in the ‘Vote for Moe Davis’ YouTube video link below.
DISCLAIMER: The WNC Broadband Project, a Western North Carolina community group; is not connected with the ‘Vote for Moe Davis’ campaign. We advocate for the non-partisan expansion, education, and inclusion of high speed internet in our WNC communities.